Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Genting Trip

Just came back from the Genting trip with my hubby, his sister and boyfriend, my future in-laws and their workers. Altogether there were 13 people in our group. This was the 2nd time I went to Genting Highlands. The last time I went was in 2006. Actually, there isn't much to do at Genting if you don't go to the rides. I went to my hubby's place to stay over on Thursday night as the bus was very early next day. I did not have enough sleep that night so when we reached First World Hotel, I was already quite sleepy. That night, my hubby and the rest went to watch Shinjuku Incident at the cinema at Genting. I gave it a miss as I was really tired... sigh...

The next day, i felt better and we went to a few places such as the bowling alley (I'm very satisfied with my scores - got at least 140 for 2 games!) and the temple which was set up by Lim Goh Tong (there was shuttle bus service to the temple). Here are some photos to share... :)







No comments: