Saturday, 4 April 2009

Happening day...

Today i went for my japanese lesson as usual in the morning and my lesson ended slightly later than the pre-planned time of 1pm. Today's 聴解 was more difficult than the previous lessons and I was full of question marks in my head as I could not really catch the phrases. Guess I'm still not up to mark. Need more practice in this area. :=)

After my japanese lesson, I rushed to Yishun SAFRA for my bowling training session organised by my company's bowling team. Because of the rush, I had to have my lunch at SAFRA. I had a big 肉包 which one of my colleagues bought there. It's damn big loh... really filled my stomach fully. Dunno where he bought the bun.. haha... Anyway, today's number of participants were much more than previous sessions... really better... I felt that it really increased my morale as there were more people playing and able to communicate with each other. I felt that my scores were better... haha...But for my 2nd game, dunno what happened also... the frames were basically 9 pts, strike, 9 pts, strike again...all the way to the 8th frame then i finally broke the "curse" with a spare. And the funny thing was that my scores of 9 points were made up of all combinations of additions to 9 (i.e. 7+2, 6+3, 5+4 and 8+1). Cool... never had this kind of score in my life before.. Haha! Because of all the open frames in between, I did not get good points overall. Looking forward to the next session to improve my bowling... :=)

After bowling, I rushed down to Changi Airport with my hubby to welcome his dad who came back from China. hehe. Despite the big 肉包 I ate earlier, I was hungry suddenly when I was at the airport. So I went to MacDonalds to grab a sundae and eat. After that, we rushed down to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel to meet my cousins for dinner at Cafe Brio. Today, basically I'm rushing everywhere... travelling half of Singapore already. haha... The buffet dinner at the hotel was quite unique with quite a number of Thai food on its menu. I think i'm getting closer with my cousins and that's a good sign. In the past, I seldom join their activities as I was quite an introvert. hehe. It's good that they organise such get-together and I will try to participate as much as I can in future so that I can interact more with them. :=) Here are some pictures which were taken at the hotel.


The "senior citizens" table. haha...


The "childrens" table. haha...


The whole family.. Yeah. We are one family!

FYI, these were only less than half of all my cousins from my father's side (excluding all the cousins-in-law). I have approximately 20 cousins in total (lost count le... too many.. haha).

Ok, that's all for now. :=)

No comments: